The first book is published. It is really something special, uncompairable, unique and manageable.
Here a look at the box (front):
And a look at the box-backside (below is slide and the bookcover visible):
On the 100 pages we take you onto an incredible tour around Germany’s largest war memorial – the Monument to the Battle of the Nations (in german: Völkerschlachtdenkmal). It was build 1898 til 1913 in rememberance of the huge battle against Napoleon in 1813 near Leipzig.
Here a frame out of our book:
You can be sure: This book is something exceptionally!
- book: 100 pages, 4/0 colourfotos plus cover 300g/m²
- box: 4/0 coloures, with bar code label G-TIN (4280001485013)
- box dimensions 114 x 60 x 32 mm
- each book is handmade and continuous numbered!
- printed, binded and marketed in Leipzig/Germany
If you are interested – as private- or salesperson – in acquire one or more books – contact us about the conditions.